Monday, November 28, 2011

Thankful

We had a lovely holiday with friends and family, it was such a gift to spend precious time together. I am incredibly thankful for this, and for so many things.

While this life of mine may have not been entirely enchanted, so much of it is so very good. I do believe that I am able to better appreciate the good things having gone through the bad. I am blessed with the love of family and friends, with kindness and sweetness of grand proportion, I am indeed a lucky woman. I am full of gratitude for all the abundance I have received.

I am also especially thankful for you, yes you! Those of you who come to visit my shiny place here, you make my heart sing!

Thank you.

9 comments:

june at noon said...

So sweet. Glad you had a good Thanksgiving!

crzylady said...

we heart you! and oh my I am envious of that lovely fabric!

lifeshighway said...

I've not been active for months but I would take a moment and wonder how you are faring. Sounds like everything is A-OK. I'm glad.

greenrabbitdesigns said...

That's lovely.
I think it's a good to have a day to count your blessings, sometimes we all need a little reminder of the good things in life!
Vivienne x

Itchin' Stitchin' said...

I've been thinking the exact same thing. How thankful I am for the great blessings in my life :)

Glad your Thanksgiving was one filled with cheer!

Sherri B. said...

So glad to hear you had a good Thanksgiving with loved ones, we had a good one also. - Love your sweet sewing spot! xo

Erin said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE that fabric. Holy crow. Awesome. Cheerful. Brilliant. I want a dress out of it . . . or a duvet! xo

Pomona said...

I am glad that you had a jolly time - and I love your jolly orange curtain too!

Pomona x

Carol said...

What a lovely post, glad you had a nice time. Fabulous material
Carol xx